Welcome to the 2nd Edition of #WordSante!
Yaaayyyyy!!! We want to start off by thanking all those who joined us in the first edition of #WordSante. We are so happy with the enthusiastic response to our little initiative. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks!
Twisted endings, stories to make you cry or smile, love sagas that can transcend space and time, hearts filled with gratitude, emotional goodbyes, patriotism in verse, even an essay, all enjoyed best with some Kauphi; that’s what #WordSante 1 was all about.
What a mixed bag! Wasn’t it a lot of fun? If you missed out on some really awesome work, you can access them HERE.
WordSante is not only a place to share some of your favorite posts, it is also a platform to find some great work by your fellow bloggers.
If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There’s no way around these two things that I’m aware of, no shortcut.
Mirroring Stephen Hawking we believe “Great Writers are also Great Readers”. We loved reading each one of your posts! Happy sharing and reading!
#WordSante 2 will be open from Oct 15th to Oct 30th. This is how you join in:
- Add ONE of your posts(it can be old, new, your favorite but no promotional posts)
- Read, comment/share the hosts’ linked posts.
- Read, comment/share 3 other posts. We do believe that “Every post deserves to be read”.
- Grab our badge and link back to this post
- Do leave a comment on this post after you link up.
- Follow us on twitter @NamySaysSo and @VaradharajanR and we will follow you back.
Do you like writing micro-fiction? Look out for exciting new updates tomorrow for #MicroMondays!!